Mobile + SEO optimised websites, built and maintained by specialists. We develop your website, update your content and keep you looking crisp online. No upfront fee, no hidden costs, no fuss. Easy.
We know the story.
You want to keep your website updated with news and offers, but you don’t use it often enough to do it quickly or simply — it’s a pain.
What you want is a zero hassle website that looks great, is simple to use and easy to find. And you don’t want to pay thousands for a web developer either.
Easyopt is the answer.
We offer a managed service which includes everything you need to build, manage and promote your Practice online. We develop your website, host it securely and update your content for you. There’s no upfront fee, no hidden costs, and no stress. It’s the smart, cost-effective way to get an online presence to be proud of.
Features and benefits.
- A brand new, mobile ready website
- Fast loading for excellent user experience
- Customised to your colours and logo
- SEO built in as standard
- Protected with SSL Padlock security
- We update your web content when you need it
- We keep your site optimised for search engines
- We use Google analytics to measure traffic
- We monitor and manage your site security 24/7
The value to you.
There’s no hosting to sort out, no complex software to install and learn, no chasing the web bloke for updates when you have news to share. All your website stuff is in one place, not all over the place. It’s fast, reliable and secure service designed to give you peace of mind so you can focus on what you do best, running your business.
Options to suit you:
We know one size doesn’t fit all so please look at the subscription plans to find the option for you.
We can tailor packages if required, but our plans pretty much cover everything you’ll need.
Your website isn’t just a pretty face — it’s a communication tool providing information about your product and service. It’s also where someone will probably first interact with your business. That’s a critical moment and you need to make the best impression you can.
If you neglect your website, it’ll show. In our experience, Independent Practices face a range of challenges when it comes to maintaining an effective online presence:
- There is often not time to update the website on a regular basis
- Infrequent use of website software means you’re constantly on a learning curve
- You have no real insight into how many people are visiting your website, and where problems may lie
- Web design and trends move so quickly that often a website can look neglected or out of date when compared to corporates
- There is a knowledge gap on what you need to do to promote your practice online
- Web developers often charge to apply the smallest update
You pay monthly, there’s no large up-front fee and you can cancel at any time. Contact us today to find out more.
In the Newcastle area? We’re happy to meet up for coffee to talk through your project if that helps.
Have a question about our service or features? Please check the FAQ first, we do try to update it with all the questions we’re asked. If you don’t find the answer there, then go right ahead and fill out the form below. We aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours. Thanks!