Being on the web is no longer a luxury - it's a vital part of your Practice marketing strategy
These days, getting a new Practice website online is straightforward enough. But maintaining it, and making sure it’s working hard for you can soon become a burden. If you neglect your website, it’ll show. In our experience, Independent Practices face a range of challenges when it comes to maintaining an effective online presence:
- There is often not time to update the website on a regular basis
- Infrequent use of website software means you’re constantly on a learning curve
- You have no real insight into how many people are visiting your website, and where problems may lie
- Web design and trends move so quickly that often a website can look neglected or out of date when compared to corporates
- There is a knowledge gap on what you need to do to promote your practice online
- Web developers often charge to apply the smallest update
Easyopt is a managed service which includes everything you need to build, manage and promote your Practice online. You pay monthly, there’s no large up front fee and you can cancel at any time. Contact us today to find out more.
As an Independent Practitioner, we feel that one of the biggest weapons in our armoury is an eye-catching, informative, fluid and up to date website.
I would unreservedly recommend Easyopt to any Independent Practitioner who is serious about making their website work for them.
The easiest way to get an online presence to be proud of
Easyopt — Digital problem solvers since 2002
We’ve been working on the web since 2002 and we know how to leverage the best of the Internet. We’ve used this knowedge to develop a service which will meet the needs of many clients. It’s not for everyone, so we’re happy to answer any questions you might have. We find that’s often the best way to get the answer you need.
We use WordPress, free software which powers more than 20% of websites on the Internet. But we don’t sell software. What we do sell is a service, comprising our expertise, knowledge and your peace of mind. More often than not, that’s all the customer wants.
If we can help you with your Practice website don’t hesitate to contact us. We love talking to people and there’s no obligation to buy anything from us. Happy to answer any questions or give you some advice if that’s all you need.